Sunday 11 September 2011

Boy Doll Pajamas

My little boy has recently adopted one of my little girl's baby dolls as his own. He carries it around, pushes it in the buggy, and takes care of it in his own way (which includes sometimes treating it like it's a ball and not a doll). The other day, both my kids decided they wanted the babies to be boys instead of girls -- a small problem because we only have girl doll clothes. But what a great opportunity to make something! I pulled one of CW's baby pajamas out of the charity bag and used this tutorial as a guide to make some boy baby doll pajamas. I made a paper pattern instead of just pinning an outline with the hopes that it would turn out wonderfully and I'd be able to make more in the future. I wouldn't say it was perfect. It's a little snug around the belly but at least it zipped. And now we have a baby boy!


1 comment:

  1. Jessica,
    The pj's turned out so cute for cw's baby doll. I saw them when showing Wendy the picture of the quilt that you made for Evie.
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...