Saturday 19 May 2012

Featured on Threading My Way

AAaaah!! I was so excited when I just took a look at my comments and saw that Pam from Threading My Way featured one of my the dresses I made. It's here along with her other features if you want to take a look. She's hosting a really fun linky party that has a different theme each week. It's ongoing so you can add your creations to the linky list any time. What a great way to continually find inspiration and ideas! The featured dress was one that I made from two old t-shirts for my little girl for St. Patrick's day (here). 


One of the best surprises about this feature, though, was that my mom (Kay of Jerry & Kay)was featured on the same post! How cool is that? Hers is a really cute t-shirt with an embroidered train applique that she made my little boy (here). She is so talented!

2 comments:

  1. A well deserved feature, Jessica, for a fabulous refashion!!! Thanks so much for the shout out and the link back!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...