Tuesday 5 June 2012

Complete Jubilee

 It was really tough to get good pictures of the complete Jubilee outfits, but here's what I got....


I decided not to add anything to the top of the dress and went with Truly Myrtle's suggestion of a ribbon around the waist. It is actually what I had originally pictured after reading the circle skirt tutorial. I thought I'd dye the elastic blue, but then realised I might be getting myself into something more than I could handle at the time. So, the ribbon was perfect! ...and my little girl loved it!


I matched CW's trousers with a shirt from Next. I knew he'd love the guitar. Can't go wrong with cars and guitars!

Back at home after the rain started.

...and one more. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...