Monday 17 September 2012

Taggie Blanket

 By the time I discovered taggie blankets, my kids were both too old for them. But there are always new babies being born and yesterday I had just enough time to make this taggie blanket as a baby gift for a friend.


 I took a look at two taggie blanket tutorials (here and here) and then used my favorite parts of each to make my own.


What a cute baby gift taggie blankets make and they are so easy to make!


 It was a great way to use up scrap fabric and ribbon to make something beautiful.


Peek-A-Boo!



I've linked up to these fabulous parties!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica,
    SO SO ADORABLE!!! Love the last photo such lovely black eyes!! Thank you so much for sharing. I also love ocean it's my peace,my inspiration, my happiness.
    Have a look at my blog I’ll be so glad.

    Hugs from Portugal
    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little ones love taggie blankets and yours looks great. The polka dot fabric looks lovely and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter loved her taggie blanket as a baby. It wasn't nearly as cute as this one though. I love how it turned out, great job!

    Katie
    www.funhomethings.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica, You are extremely talented. what a beautiful taggie blanket. However, generation gap here....what is a taggie blanket! Of course, the last photo is my favorite!!!!!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Making a tagging blanket has been on my to do list for a while. I'm almost positive that by the time I get around to it, my baby will no longer be interested in one... Yours turned out great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is sooo sweet! It looks soo soft and smooshy!
    Thanks for sharing with the pink hIppo Party~
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...