Tuesday 20 November 2012

Sunshine Makings: new etsy shop

I am so excited to announce that my mom and I have just opened our Etsy shop: Sunshine Makings! This has been a goal of mine for the last two years and when my mom mentioned making some things for my 'future' shop we realised how special it would be to have a shop together. It is thrilling to have just pushed the key on my keyboard that sent the shop into existence. We would love for you to visit Sunshine Makings and share in our excitement.

For now, here is a peek at what we've got in our shop:

You might remember reading about my lavender harvest a few months ago. Well, I've used the lavender in these lovely relaxing eye pillows.


These cheerful mug cozies made by Kay (my mom) are great for keeping a cup of coffee, tea or hot cocoa warm.



Who can resist amigurumi? I love making these cute little animals like this little mouse and elephant that you may have seen here.


My absolute favorite is this baby blanket. It is so soft and I love the combination of colors.
I would keep it if I still had a baby. :-)


I hope you enjoy this small peek into our shop! I'll be announcing here when more items become available.




I'm linking up to these fabulous parties!


3 comments:

  1. Your baby afghan is just lovely, the colors really make it striking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your little mouse! Too cute! Best of luck with your new store. I'd love to open an Etsy shop but I don't really have the patience for making multiples of things (and I'm way too slow at sewing for it to be profitable!!).

    I'm actually here to nominate you for the Liebster Award - http://beinginspired-blog.blogspot.ie/2012/11/liebster-award-and-giveaway.html

    Make sure to send me the link when you post your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you and your mom. I know the work that goes into opening a store and am absolutely cheering you on... these are all so sweet and I'd love it if you'd share them with our beautiful group at An Aloha Affair.

    Aloha,
    Following ya from the GFC hop and am so excited to get to know ya better.

    I'd love it if you'd join me for the ride at localsugarhawaii.com where we're riding the wave of life.

    We've got this amazing team hosting An Aloha Affair so that we can all gather and share and mingle with other beautiful creatives over the next few days. You are personally invited to join us, if you please. I'd love it if you would.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...