Monday 4 February 2013

Doily Spider & Mouse


Since our watercolor Valentine Card making craft was so successful, we did another kids craft today. After opening a package of doilies that Grandma sent to us, my little creative geniuses got to work. My little girl knew right away she wanted to make a mouse. And there's no surprise when my little guy wanted to make a doily Spiderman spider. They chose their supplies, decorated the doilies, and turned them into two new creatures.


Miss Doily Mouse...


...watch her crawl away.


Mr. Doily Spiderman... 


...watch him crawl away.


Yay!



I'm linking up to these fabulous parties!



5 comments:

  1. Cute! I especially love the spider :)

    Shannon @ Sewing Barefoot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is very cute. What child doesn't like spiders (toy spiders, that is!)
    Thanks so much for adding my hop to your linky list! See you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute...I love the spider! :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! Thank you for sharing this at the Make it Pretty Monday party at The Dedicated House. Hope to see your prettiness again on Monday. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...