Thursday 7 February 2013

Recycled Denim Mug Cozy - free crochet pattern

Recycled Denim Mug Cozy - free crochet pattern - Sunny Stitching

Here is my latest crochet mug cozy design. I used the recycled denim yarn I had originally intended for King Damascus's hat that failed.

Recycled Denim Mug Cozy - free crochet pattern - Sunny Stitching

I couldn't find any mug cozy crochet patterns online that I loved and I wanted this mug cozy to be more masculine since it was for a guy...my guy.

Recycled Denim Mug Cozy - free crochet pattern - Sunny Stitching

So, I made my own mug cozy pattern and it's also a free mug cozy crochet pattern for you!

Recycled Denim Mug Cozy - free crochet pattern - Sunny Stitching

If you'd like to make this mug cozy, click the link below. I'd love to hear how it turns out and please let me know if you have any questions.





I'm linking up to these fabulous parties!


I'm participating in The Crochet Challenge on JJCrochet. This mug cozy is my second accomplishment for the challenge. Have a look at her blog for more info...and a free pattern!




12 comments:

  1. I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    See you Soon,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Recycled denim yarn!? How cool!!! Thanks for linking up to The Weekly Creative!

    Shannon @ Sewing Barefoot

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!Love the yarn!Thanks for sharing. Love it!
    Have a great week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! I'd love for you to share this or any of your great ideas at the link party going on now (and every Saturday through Tuesday) at 'Or so she says ...' Hope to see you there! www.oneshetwoshe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, it would make such a cute gift! I would love to have you link up at my link party.

    http://www.bloominghomestead.com/2013/02/crafty-tuesday-link-party-21913.html

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cozy! I love the style... thanks so much for the pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for an easy crochet pattern for a mug cozy! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you via the link up party at Daisy Cottage Designs. I love this mug cozy!! Seems that everytime I make one it is either too big or too small for my coffee mugs, so I love the fact that it is adjustable. Thanks so much for sharing the pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! Such a cute idea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Realy cute and usefull. I love it and know many friends that would love to have one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite cozy pattern so far!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...