Sunday 14 April 2013

BudGrips for Ear Buds

Do you ever go jogging, walking, or do any other activity and have your ear buds repeatedly fall out of your ears?? This happens to me all the time and it drives me crazy. It also really annoyed my brother, Joel, who came up with a solution to the problem: BudGrips. He explains his idea in this video...


Now, this isn't very related to the crochet and kid stuff I usually blog about, but he's my brother and I love his idea, and I really want as many people to know about it as possible! He's at the very beginning stages of manufacturing his product and currently has it up on Kickstarter. If you want a pair of the BudGrips, or just feel generous and want to help a new startup, please take a look and become a backer. You can back as little as $10 to get a pair of the BudGrips! Isn't that a great deal!
ear buds
And just to show how much I want my brother to succeed, I'll give anyone who supports him two of my new crochet headbands, your choice of color, OR 25% off any item in my Etsy shop. Just leave a comment or send me an email to let me know that you backed BudGrips and I'll be in touch. Just make sure you support him before Friday May 3, 11:29pm EDT.







 photo emailolympianblue-1.png
Click to email me.

I'm linking up to some of these fabulous parties.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...