Wednesday 17 April 2013

Wednesday WIP 3


This week's work in progress is a baby cocoon. I've seen these around and just love them. They are so sweet and snugly.


I have quite a few friends who are going to be having babies soon, so I thought I'd crochet one to get an idea of how it's done and then hopefully design some of my own when I get the hang of it. I've pinned loads of cute crocheted baby cocoons onto my crochet and knitting board for inspiration.


I was surprised at how quickly this one works up; I forgot how tiny things are for newborn babies. Pleasantly surprised, I've worked on this one tonight and know I'll finish it tomorrow! It's almost tomorrow right now as a matter of fact (hence the dark pics). And I'm heading to bed soon, otherwise I'd finish it tonight!

I'm linking up to some of these fabulous parties.






1 comment:

  1. Jessica,
    This is the first time I have heard of baby cocoons. It is darling. I am sure you can make a pattern for one.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...