Friday 24 May 2013

Baby Hats

crochet baby hats

crochet baby hats

Last week, I showed a few baby blankets that I made recently. Today, I'm showing my favorite baby hats. You can find them all in my and my mom's Etsy shop, Sunshine Makings.

crochet baby hats

crochet baby hats

With the exception of the pink and grey hat, these are all crocheted with the softest bamboo yarn. 

crochet baby hats

crochet baby hats

It is so silky smooth it feels like it might melt into my fingers. I absolutely love it for baby items because babies should have the softest of everything on their delicate skin. 

crochet baby hats

crochet baby hats

 The bamboo also has a slight silky shine to it as you can see in this white, blue, and green baby hat. 

crochet baby hats

crochet baby hats

I hope you like these and stop by Sunshine Makings for a closer look! 
If you decide to buy one or anything else you might like in my Etsy shop, please use the following code for a 10% discount: SSBLOG



I'm linking up to some of these fabulous parties.


4 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the pink and grey. Is that a double strand or triple?

    www.domesticblisssquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Saw your from Make it yourself Monday! Your hats are so cute and lovely. And the yarn is so pretty too.

    misselayneousthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute hats! I really like the pink and gray hat. Cute flower! Thanks for sharing @ Submarine Sunday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was hoping my daughter would have a baby girl so I could get her cute hat's like this but, she had a baby boy. No complaints he is healthy & I couldn't be happier for her. Lovely hats! Thanks for linking up & sharing on DearCreatives.com Theresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...