Saturday 4 May 2013

Blue Ripple Crochet Mug Cozy - Free Pattern


mug cozy crochet pattern

One of my obsessions this year have been mug and cup cozies. If you follow along, you've seen quite a few, including my recycled denim mug cozy and the variety of cup sleeves that my mom (Kay from Jerry and Kay) and I sell in our Etsy shop. Well, today, I'd like to share with you one of my latest creations - a crochet pattern for this lovely blue ripple crochet mug cozy. It is a great project for crocheters of all levels and if you don't crochet, you can find one here in my Etsy shop. I love wrapping it around my mug in the morning, knowing it will keep my coffee warm for those few minutes more.


mug cozy crochet pattern

If you're interested in learning how I covered my button with crochet, please visit my blog soon as I'm going to have a short tutorial about it soon!

mug cozy crochet patternmug cozy crochet pattern




I'm linking up to some of these fabulous parties.


I'm participating in The Crochet Challenge on JJCrochet. This mug cozy is my second accomplishment for the challenge. Have a look at her blog for more info...and a free pattern!




5 comments:

  1. Looks lovely! Thank you for sharing, I’ve always wanted to make one of this : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the color to!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica,
    the cozy is absolutely adorable! Thank you for
    sharing the beautiful patterns!

    P.S. Loved having you over at my place! :)
    Maya

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!
    Super cute!

    I would love for you to share this and link up to my TGIF Link Party! The party is open every Friday and closes at midnight on Wednesday night. Who knows, you just might be featured next week!

    I follow back: bloglovin, Facebook, and Twitter. =)

    http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/2013/05/a-peek-into-my-paradise-tgif-link-party.html

    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO pretty!! I'm going to have to try this crochet pattern. the flowers are gorgeous! pinning! Thanks for linking up to Tasteful Tuesdays! Emily @ Nap-Time Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...