Saturday 6 July 2013

Free Crochet Pattern for a Chevron Baby Blanket

chevron baby blanket free crochet pattern

It's a little bit later than I had planned, but I've finally had a chance to put up my free pattern for a  chevron baby blanket

chevron baby blanket free crochet pattern

It is an easy free crochet pattern and is good for all levels. You can do it in any color combination and it would even look great as solid colored baby blanket.

chevron baby blanket free crochet pattern

The finished size is 27" x 30 1/2" (67 x 77cm) but you can also adjust it to be larger or smaller.

If you would like one of these blankets without having to make your own, they are available here in my Etsy shop, Sunshine Makings.


If you make one of these wavy chevron baby blankets, I'd love any feedback, good or bad. 
Enjoy!


I'm linking up to these fabulous parties!



Truly Lovely    Gingerly MadeDaisy Cottage Designs

5 comments:

  1. Love the colors that you used! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the stitch and the colors combination!
    Hope you have a good week!
    Hugs from Portugal,

    Ana Love Craft
    www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! I love this, I'm pinning it and making one for my friend's baby!

    www.domesticblisssquared.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up to Gingerly Made's Show & Tell party. You've been featured! http://www.gingerlymade.com/2013/07/show-tell-features_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love a free pattern especially one as cute as this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit my blog. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...